Captivate - An Enterprise Loyalty Engine
The Captivate Loyalty Engine is an enterprise Java application that can be integrated with your existing CRM, HR and payment systems.
- Set-up loyalty clubs or employee incentive programs easily and quickly, including group and affiliate programs
- Gather customer and employee data (demographic and activity- or employee performance-based)
- Manage groups, tiers, vouchers and incentive marketing campaigns using built-in bulk email and SMS services
- Allow redemption via online product catalogues, or
- Manage rewards and redemption programs in real-world outlets and online with eVouchers and dynamic 2d Barcodes
- Send targeted Email and SMS Campaigns using Captivate Loyalty Engine's Bulkfire Communication Platform.
- Notify customers or employees of their points and tier status via SMS.
2D Barcodes can be printed for each customer or employee on plastic and paper loyalty cards.
2D Barcodes can also be sent to customers or employees on their mobile phones or email for electronic loyalty card distribution as well as ad-hoc Incentive Vouchers and Promotions.
What Is Firestring's Concept of Social Loyalty
We drive customer on-boarding, retention and extension through social networks and loyalty platforms. Our unique approach introduces an integrated social network and loyalty platform that creates a lifestyle centre. While your customers are engaging with your brand and each other on your consumer social network they accrue loyalty points based on their levels of participation. Furthermore, this online environment offers businesses a direct advertising and sales channel - enabling customer communication - and most importantly, the ability to listen to the conversations your customers are having about you and about their needs and interests.
Scan 2D Barcoded loyalty cards at your retail outlets using Firestring's optical recognition software created for web cams and mobile phones.
For employee incentive programs, Firestring's Captivate Loyalty Engine is integrated into Firestring's private social networking platform, Wildfire. This provides a front-end portal for employees to network, work in teams, compare their performance achievements and view available rewards (product catalogues).